Tuesday, November 22, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #339 ~ Gold Finger

Hi City Crafters! This week our challenge is to use GOLD. This could be gold ink, paint, powder, pen, flakes.... anything that can make your fingers messy, Gold card alone is not enough! Let's get the Midas touch and have fun!

~ Marina

Week 339 ~ Gold Finger

source

 Guest Designer

Please meet.....

Lenet Mos




Hello my name is Lenet Mos and I"m from Holland,
 and live with my husband,  two kids  and two cats at  Heemskerk.
We moved here two years agao and I love it here, it's close to the woods and Northsea shorebeach.
Before we moved here I was a preschool teacher but now I'm a stay at home mom.
Not that my kids really need it anymore  because they are 18 and 21 years old , but it's a good excuse for having lots of time for crafting.
I love crafting for as long as I can remember.
I started scrapbooking about 13 years  but mainly making cards now.
I had a bit of a craftingblock, but after a little break and redecorating my craftroom , I think I can say I'm back again and looking forwarth to spent a lot of time up there again.





I am a big fan of Lenet, you will be too if you stop by her blog to check out all the beautiful work.

..........................

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers


Marina



Kirsty Vittetoe



Ros Crawford



Stella Schenkel

................................
A few things to know before you link up

Click HERE to read our challenge rules. 

Prize
The winner for this challenge will be invited to be our guest designer. 

Submit
Challenge ends November 28th, 2016 at 11:55 PM (EST)

   


   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 338 is....

Tworcze Chwile

Congratulations!!!! Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with a spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog. You'll have till December 4th to do that. 



Spotlight Artists Award

Je@net
Lenet
Kolory Swiat
Greta H


Congrats to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!   

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow--can't believe I'm one of the Spotlight Artists! Thank you so much & congrats to the winner & other shout-outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very surprised and excited that I'm the winner. Thank you very much :D

    ReplyDelete